trace session RRS feed

• Question

• I'm trying to trace a session, but can not get it to run. execute dbms_system.set_ev(1081, 1188, 10046,12 ‘’); what i'm i doing wrong at the end?
    Thursday, December 30, 2010 2:54 PM

Answers

• This is a forum dedicated for discussions related to Microsoft SQL Server. Are you trying to do this on a Oracle Linked Server ?

Pradeep Adiga
    Blog: sqldbadiaries.com

Recent posts on my blog
    • Marked as answer by WeiLin Qiao Monday, January 3, 2011 3:09 AM
    Thursday, December 30, 2010 3:25 PM
  •  

Hi odx2000,

Just as Pradeep mentioned, your question is related to Oracle rather than SQL Server, so I would like to suggest you go Oracle forum to get a better assistant. I will mark this thread now, if you have any question related to SQL Server, you could post it here, we all be happy to assist you.

Thanks,
    Weilin Qiao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Monday, January 3, 2011 3:09 AM

All replies

• This is a forum dedicated for discussions related to Microsoft SQL Server. Are you trying to do this on a Oracle Linked Server ?

Pradeep Adiga
    Blog: sqldbadiaries.com

Recent posts on my blog
    Thursday, December 30, 2010 3:25 PM
  •  

Hi odx2000,

Just as Pradeep mentioned, your question is related to Oracle rather than SQL Server, so I would like to suggest you go Oracle forum to get a better assistant. I will mark this thread now, if you have any question related to SQL Server, you could post it here, we all be happy to assist you.

Thanks,
    Weilin Qiao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Monday, January 3, 2011 3:09 AM