I was a happy OEM (Volume Licensing) RRS feed

• Question

• I have been refurbishing computers since 1997. I bought my software in bundles from the same guy all that time and never had any problems. I teach homeless people to refurbish computer to help them get better jobs and i sell to help them and keep up the shelter and hand out station. The guy i was buying software from died last year. So i go to windows and join the partner org thing and started taking test and i found out real quik that i was a mechanic not a software guy. Them they have made all kinds of changes in the way you install the software which is really not the problem i have a small server that will load more than i build. My problem is Microsoft makes me want to cry, I have tested read till i feel like i am gonna puke and i still can not find away into the volume software center even though i am certified to do it i just can not figure out how to find the numbers and admin they want to let me back in there i have talked to support about 8 times they just don't seem to care that i am brainless and helpless. So if someone can explain this to me where i can understand it I will do something for you . But for real i have people outside everyday that need at least a little work for food an such and i have 100 computers sitting in the floor i don't have software for so PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU CAN. Rev Lewis Bowman  I think my ID on here is [PII Redacted] .. I really need help quick  E-Mail  [PII Redacted].
    Rev Lewis bowman

• Edited by Carey FrischMVP Monday, May 9, 2011 12:17 AM Removed PII
    • Edited by Magon LiuModerator Wednesday, May 11, 2011 9:37 AM more clear
    • Moved by Carey FrischMVP Sunday, May 15, 2011 8:46 PM Moved to more appropriate forum category (From:Windows Vista Activation)
    Sunday, May 8, 2011 5:29 PM

All replies

• Perhaps the following web site will help you: Install, reinstall, or uninstall Microsoft Windows
    Carey Frisch
    Monday, May 9, 2011 12:20 AM
  • Hi,

Do you mean you have issues on activating via volume Liensing Service center?

It seems a workstation/domain environment involved. Could you explain exactly where it stuck?

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Lewis1333 Saturday, May 14, 2011 5:29 PM
    • Unmarked as answer by Lewis1333 Saturday, May 14, 2011 5:30 PM
    Wednesday, May 11, 2011 9:36 AM
  • Hi

My machine has not stuck, What i mean is I went all those years buying software from the same guy and he up an died I am very sad to say but now i am having to start a relationship with Microsoft and i am having to start out at dirt bottom with everything and learn it all the Microsoft way and it is very confusing to me, I seem to spend all day everyday reading and when i can take test. The new win 7 has me very confused the way Microsoft explains the installation , Why is it different from all the software in the past or does it just seem different the way Microsoft is explaining it. Can i just move forward with it as i have all the software in the past or am I going to have to make drastic changes. It is a bad time to be confused because my biggest sale of the year is right around the corner. and that would be my school sales. Thanks for your time.

Rev Lewis bowman
    Saturday, May 14, 2011 5:39 PM
  • Hi Lewis,

We need more detailed information as what we can help.

Meanwhile, as the limitation of forum support, real time support would be much efficient in your situation. Your understanding is appreciated and sorry for the inconvinience.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Tuesday, May 17, 2011 3:10 AM