none
Displaying fields crawled using BCS .Net Assembly connector RRS feed

• Question

• HI,

I have developed a BSC .NEt assembly connector for crawling the content from  CSV flat file. The connectors works fine and I am able to crawl the each row of flat file as unique document.

But when I search on the content from FAST Search Center, I don't see any crawled property/field displayed individually & properly. The content is displayed as body (bulk). However I have mapped the created crawled properties with managed properties. I have checked the same from QR server as well, but there also it does not display values in individual fields.

Any help on displaying the individual fields on search result page will be higly appreciated.

Regards

Nipun Kakshal

Wednesday, May 4, 2011 10:58 AM

All replies

• Hi Nipun,

If I understand you correctly, you have been able to map the individual crawled properties to individual managed properties. But, e.g., in the QR server output (localhost:13280), you don't get the separate values displayed? Can you give an example of the XML output from the QR server?

And the mapping from crawled to managed properties, did you do that in the UI or using PowerShell? If using PowerShell, can you give an example of the code you ran?

Regards

Thomas Svensen | Microsoft Enterprise Search Practice
    Thursday, May 5, 2011 4:50 AM