none
Collecting Web visits or Browsing History RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

I did a quick search and couldn't find this topic. If its already answered, appreciate your help to the link. 

So essentially, we want to upgrade all OS clients to IE 11, we have a mix of all versions (8-11) currently and have 10K machines to deploy. Microsoft is also going away with multiple version support beginning 2016, so its critical we finish this by end of the year. However as a first step, we require to find out all web visits by employees - external is taken care because there's several proxy/gateway/filters in place to track this information. How do we track this for internal traffic? intranet links? Even a script will work that can dump browsing history from clients to a central location in csv or xls format or *.mhtml. Perhaps there is client tool that needs to sit and collect this information on every machine, any one knows?

I only need anonymous information about the web visits (say links and hits) so that I can properly test these websites. This is to ensure compatibility is set, enterprise mode in place and Edge rendering correctly (or older) so that transition from older browsers to IE 11 will be organic in nature. 

Friday, April 10, 2015 5:30 PM

Answers

All replies