why is this happening in the paragraph RRS feed

• Question

• Hello to everyone,

I am at the moment having some problems with the space taht is between the paragraphs of my text.

Best regards

[IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/2rnafl4.png[/IMG]

Saturday, April 6, 2019 8:10 PM

All replies

• Since you don't say what the problem is with the spacing, no-one can help you, other than to say you should check the paragraph before/after spacing and the paragraph line spacing.

Cheers
    Paul Edstein
    [MS MVP - Word]

Saturday, April 6, 2019 9:35 PM
  • Try saving a sample document with the problem on OneDrive and posting a link here along with more information about what is happening and why it is a problem for you.

Basic Concepts of Microsoft Word - from Shauna Kelly

Charles Kenyon Madison, WI

Sunday, April 7, 2019 3:59 AM
  • Hi,

I am checking the status of this issue. Do you have any update for it? Please follow above replies to share a sample to let us help you.

To help me better understand the issue, you can also remove the personal information from the document, then send it as an attach file to the following mailbox that we use to collect the information: GBSD TN Office Information Collection ibsofc@microsoft.com .Please attach this link to the post in the subject of the email to help us differentiate messages. I will check the document for further analysis.

If you have any updates, feel free to let us know. 

Best Regards,
    Herb

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Monday, April 8, 2019 8:09 AM
  • Hi,

I am checking the status of this issue. Do you have any update for it?

If the reply is helpful to this question, please remember to mark it as answer. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. Thanks for your understanding.

Anything unclear or any questions, feel free to post them back to let us know. I will be glad to follow up and help you.

Best Regards,

Herb

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 6:02 AM
  • Hi,

This thread has been around for a long time. Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. 

Thank you for understanding! If you have any questions, or updates, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Herb

Friday, May 10, 2019 9:09 AM