none
Capacity Planning views RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have seen the new views available for Capacity Planning, but I'd like one showing capacity and remaining availability by role. Is there a way to create new views for Capacity Planning, or reports that can be added to PWA? What is used for these. Can the existing ones be modified?

Thanks, Ray Wohltman

Wednesday, August 2, 2017 3:32 PM

Answers

• Hi Ray,

I guess you are talking about the resource center views. No, they cannot be modified to add custom fields as a legend for example.

I'd rather advice you to create custom reports with PowerBI or use the Portfolio dashboard app.

Feel free to ask if you are not familiar with PowerBI reporting in Project Online. There is quite a bunch of blogs, articles on Internet.

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller

Wednesday, August 2, 2017 4:20 PM

All replies

• Hi Ray,

I guess you are talking about the resource center views. No, they cannot be modified to add custom fields as a legend for example.

I'd rather advice you to create custom reports with PowerBI or use the Portfolio dashboard app.

Feel free to ask if you are not familiar with PowerBI reporting in Project Online. There is quite a bunch of blogs, articles on Internet.

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller

Wednesday, August 2, 2017 4:20 PM
  • Thank you very much sir!
    Wednesday, August 2, 2017 5:53 PM