none
Prevent subtask lables from overlapping on the timeline RRS feed

Answers

• AzulCore --

Whenever I have had this problem, I usually do one or both of the following:

• Drag some of the milestones ABOVE the timeline so that none of them overlap.
    • Drag the names of the milestones down, or to the left or right, so that they no longer overlap one another.

In your case, if you drag the second milestone from the left ABOVE the timeline, the problem will disappear.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

• Marked as answer by AzulCore Wednesday, January 10, 2018 4:08 PM
    Tuesday, January 9, 2018 9:55 PM

All replies

• AzulCore --

Whenever I have had this problem, I usually do one or both of the following:

• Drag some of the milestones ABOVE the timeline so that none of them overlap.
    • Drag the names of the milestones down, or to the left or right, so that they no longer overlap one another.

In your case, if you drag the second milestone from the left ABOVE the timeline, the problem will disappear.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

• Marked as answer by AzulCore Wednesday, January 10, 2018 4:08 PM
    Tuesday, January 9, 2018 9:55 PM
  • Thank you that worked perfectly! However, I was also hoping their was a way to automatically have this process happen. I noticed that sometimes the labels extend on their own while others don't. 
    Wednesday, January 10, 2018 4:08 PM