Windows 7 upgrade from Vista RRS feed

• Question

• I currently am a registered user of Windows Vista Ultimate. I am a satisfied user. I received an email from you today that was trying to convince me to place an early pre order for the new Windows 7 release. I am considering your request. As a Windows Vista Ultimate user, I currently use the Ultimate Extra feature to set the background for desktop. I use the animated falling waterfalls option. I really like it and would like to keep it in the future. Is there any way to maintain that same desktop in Windows 7?

Thank you,

Richard Harold

Friday, July 17, 2009 6:55 PM

Answers

• Hello,

Sorry for any inconvenience brought to you. I feel sad to say that the feature you mentioned in the thread is removed from Windows 7 at the moment and whether it would be readded in the future's update is still a mystery. Thanks for your time and understanding!

Andy

• Marked as answer by Andy Song Wednesday, August 5, 2009 9:43 AM
    Wednesday, August 5, 2009 9:43 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Sorry for any inconvenience brought to you. I feel sad to say that the feature you mentioned in the thread is removed from Windows 7 at the moment and whether it would be readded in the future's update is still a mystery. Thanks for your time and understanding!

Andy

• Marked as answer by Andy Song Wednesday, August 5, 2009 9:43 AM
    Wednesday, August 5, 2009 9:43 AM
  • Can you explain, why that great feature was removed???? This is not just an animated background, i think it is just a really nice feeling to sit in front of the computer and its just calmy to see party of the animated background... Well, i hope my english is right, but i think this has something to do with the psyche. Imagine you would work with a glaring red desktop... Nobody would do that for a long time.. so these nature images in windows 7 are really nice, but the slowly animated images in the background are defenately necessary for some people...
    VB.NET & C#.NET
    Wednesday, August 12, 2009 4:21 PM