emails getting blocked while sending by Blocklist1 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

i have setup my exchange 2010 server, i have problem sending emails to one of my client. Below is the error,

TX2EHSMHS037.bigfish.com rejected your message to the following e-mail addresses:
    business.customercare@du.ae (business.customercare@du.ae)
    TX2EHSMHS037.bigfish.com gave this error:
    Service unavailable; Client host [94.2xx.1xx.xxx] blocked using Blocklist 1, mail from IP banned; To request removal from this list please forward this message to delist@messaging.microsoft.com and include your ip address 94.2xx.1xx.xxx . 

Your message wasn't delivered due to a permission or security issue. It may have been rejected by a moderator, the address may only accept e-mail from certain senders, or another restriction may be preventing delivery.

Kindly suggest, Thanks

Sunday, March 2, 2014 11:15 AM

Answers

All replies

• You have to do what the NDR says and send a message to delist@messaging.microsoft.com

To request removal from this list please forward this message to delist@messaging.microsoft.com and include your ip address 94.2xx.1xx.xxx

Twitter!: Please Note: My Posts are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.

Sunday, March 2, 2014 9:27 PM
  • Hi,

Please use http://mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx to verify whether we are in the blacklist.

If it is the case, please contact bigfish.com domain to accept our domain.

If not, please contact our ISP for help.

Found a similar thread for your reference:

bigfish.com rejected your message - Service unavailable; client host x.x.x.x blocked using Blocklist1, mail from IP banned

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/5eee56d4-7b0f-479b-bea4-acba94be3aa9/bigfishcom-rejected-your-message-service-unavailable-client-host-xxxx-blocked-using?forum=smallbusinessserver

Disclaimer:

Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. The sites are not controlled by Microsoft. Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software of information found there. Please make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any suggestions from the above link.

Hope it is helpful

Thanks

Mavis

Mavis Huang
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, March 3, 2014 10:14 AM