Exchange 2010 replicaton event id 3092 error 1129 RRS feed

• Question

• Recently inherited a 2010 system that has been -successfully- migrated from 2007/2003.  All has been working well, but now logs are filling with event 3092 id1129. 

Replication is suspended, diagnostic logging is set to lowest. 

Replication is set to never on each database.

I don't wish to repair replication, there is only one replica for each folder.

How can I stop the replication errors?

Saturday, June 28, 2014 10:48 AM

Answers

• Hi,

From your description, the replication error is related to a folder. I recommend you finish the replication of this folder and check the result.

What's more, I recommend you use ExBPA against your Exchange server health. If there is no error reported, based on my knowledge, you can ignore event 3092.

Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Amy Wang
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, June 30, 2014 7:15 AM

All replies

• Hi,

From your description, the replication error is related to a folder. I recommend you finish the replication of this folder and check the result.

What's more, I recommend you use ExBPA against your Exchange server health. If there is no error reported, based on my knowledge, you can ignore event 3092.

Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Amy Wang
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, June 30, 2014 7:15 AM
  • There is no replication to finish.  I am not replicating any folder content.  Each folder has only one replica.

Any other info on this.  I can't ignore an event that consumes the logs so much that I can't see any other events.

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 8:46 PM