Blue Screen Error Message RRS feed

• Question

• I have a Windows 7 Ultimate computer and I've been receiving the following message repeatedly;

Problem signature:
      Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
      OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
      Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
      BCCode: 101
      BCP1: 0000000000000019
      BCP2: 0000000000000000
      BCP3: FFFFF880009F0180
      BCP4: 0000000000000001
      OS Version: 6_1_7601
      Service Pack: 1_0
      Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
      C:\Windows\Minidump\040215-34351-01.dmp
      C:\Users\Rocky Test\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-75551-0.sysdata.xml

I have tried Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool...it indicated NO malicious malware on my computer. I have run a complete Virus scan with 0 results. I also tried to RESTORE to a previous time.

These efforts have not resolved the issue. Can you please advise me what I might need to do to find out the difficulty and fix it?

I would appreciate any help you might provide.

Thank you kindly

amak13

Monday, April 6, 2015 11:54 PM

Answers

• We do need the actual log files (called a DMP files) as they contain the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.  

Please follow our instructions for finding and uploading the files we need to help you fix your computer. They can be found here

As this thread has been quiet for a while, we assume that the issue has been resolved. At this time, we will mark it as ‘Answered’ as the previous steps should be helpful for many similar scenarios.  

If the issue still persists and you want to return to this question, please reply this post directly so we will be notified to follow it up. You can also choose to unmark the answer as you wish.  

In addition, we’d love to hear your feedback about the solution. By sharing your experience you can help other community members facing similar problems.  

Thanks!

Arnav Sharma | http://arnavsharma.net/ Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Marked as answer by arnavsharma Friday, April 17, 2015 12:40 AM
    Tuesday, April 7, 2015 12:38 AM