my laptop RRS feed

• Question

•  I have sony vaio vgn- cs 11 s/p. and i have upgraded to windows 7 last year. the problem appeared now.
    • Moved by Carey FrischMVP Wednesday, September 8, 2010 7:13 PM Move to appropriate forum category (From:Windows 7 Installation, Setup, and Deployment)
    Tuesday, September 7, 2010 12:13 PM

Answers

• You must describe your problem in as much detail as possible.  You failed to describe the problem at all and absolutely no one is able to help without knowing the symptoms.
    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Friday, September 10, 2010 2:51 AM
    Tuesday, September 7, 2010 12:42 PM
  • Apply these Windows 7 updates from Sony support: http://support.vaio.sony.eu/computing/vaio/downloads/updates/index.aspx?l=en_GB&m=VGN-CS11S_P&os=10

Search Sony support and forums or contact Sony support for further troubleshooting.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010 11:02 AM

All replies

• You must describe your problem in as much detail as possible.  You failed to describe the problem at all and absolutely no one is able to help without knowing the symptoms.
    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Tuesday, September 7, 2010 12:42 PM
  • Apply these Windows 7 updates from Sony support: http://support.vaio.sony.eu/computing/vaio/downloads/updates/index.aspx?l=en_GB&m=VGN-CS11S_P&os=10

Search Sony support and forums or contact Sony support for further troubleshooting.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010 11:02 AM