Correlation with biztalk and AIF error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi exceprets,

I would like to Tranmit message from biztalk to Ax creating request by intiliazing correlation .

Then im except receiev response message form ax following correlation with dynmics ax.message id .

But here did not receive response , i found this error no subscriber are found 

Thanks

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 8:31 AM

Answers

• So, I assume you want to send data to AX, initializing the correlation and you expect an asynchronous answer back, that should follow the correlation ?

In that case for troubleshooting, the no subscribers are found, you should do the following:

In BizTalk admin console, go to the Subscriptions view

• Group overview page, click the New Query tab
    • 'Search for' 'Subscriptions'
    • Add line with filter 'Subscription Type' Equals 'Instance Subscription'
    • Click Run Query
    • You should see your subscription there.  
    • Double click it and watch the filter with the properties

Then browse to the message that ends up with the nomatching subscription error and double click it to verify the context.  (I always click the IsPromoted column, because only the actual promoted properties will be taken into account for your correlation subscription).  Now you should be able to see which property that is used in your filter is not promoted or is different on your message.

My guess is that it will be either MessageType (to solve that, you will need to update your pipeline to use a disassembler) or a property that is not promoted.

Hope this helps

Thursday, April 11, 2013 1:22 PM