Outlook 2016 no longer displaying sent items RRS feed

• Question

• Hello!

A few days ago I noticed that one of my emails that is set up as an IMAP account on outlook 2016 stopped showing my sent messages on my computer. I haven't changed any settings so I am wondering if an automatic update did this. It still shows all of my sent messages up to November 2018, but nothing after that. I know there are sent messages to display as I have sent emails and last week there was newer content in this folder.

I have looked at the filter settings and cannot see a time constraint on the folder, and I have also restarted Outlook in cleanview which did not help. Anyone have any thoughts on how to fix this?

Thank you!

Wednesday, January 9, 2019 10:13 AM

All replies

• Hi,

In this situation, please check the suggestion of Slava to try those solutions.

Besides, it is suggested to search the missing messages in the Instant Search by typing either key words or date. 
    If the missing messages show, just hover your mouse over the messages then you’ll find out the folder which the messages was put in.

Any update, feel free to post back.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, January 10, 2019 10:01 AM
  • Hi,

Just checking in to see if the information of Slava was helpful.
    Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, January 15, 2019 8:04 AM