FIM 2010 management pack for SCOM 2007 SP1 RRS feed

Answers

• Based on your screenshot I would say you are right Putteplutten.
    Bob Cornelissen - BICTT (My BICTT Blog) - Microsoft Community Contributor 2011 Recipient
    • Marked as answer by Putteplutten Wednesday, December 21, 2011 6:55 AM
    Monday, November 7, 2011 7:30 PM

All replies

•  

Hi,

From the management pack guide, I found the following:

Configuration

Support

System Center Operations Manager 2007

Supported, including System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2

Based on my understanding, I think this is not specific for SCOM 2007 R2; and SCOM 2007 SP1 should be supported. Could you please let us know more details about the issue you met when you import this management pack?

Thanks.
    Nicholas Li - MSFT
    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Edited by Nicholas Li Tuesday, November 1, 2011 9:16 AM
    Tuesday, November 1, 2011 9:16 AM
  • That's what I thought too, this is a screenshot from when I try to import the pack:

And from what I know the 6.1.7221.0 version is only for SCOM 2007 R2.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011 1:22 PM
  • Based on your screenshot I would say you are right Putteplutten.
    Bob Cornelissen - BICTT (My BICTT Blog) - Microsoft Community Contributor 2011 Recipient
    • Marked as answer by Putteplutten Wednesday, December 21, 2011 6:55 AM
    Monday, November 7, 2011 7:30 PM
  • a side note would be this is not an overly complex mp, it only has 3 classes, 3 discoveries, and 20 monitors of which only 3 are enabled out of the box.
    Scott Moss MVP (Operations Manager) | President - System Center Virtual Users Group | Vice President - Atlanta Southeast Management Users Group (ATL SMUG) Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you!
    Tuesday, November 8, 2011 8:35 PM
  • Hi putteplutten, did this answer your question?

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011 8:47 AM
  • a moderators job is never complete!
    Scott Moss MVP (Operations Manager) | President - System Center Virtual Users Group | Vice President - Atlanta Southeast Management Users Group (ATL SMUG) Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you!
    Tuesday, November 15, 2011 4:52 PM
  • A true word my friend!
    Tuesday, November 15, 2011 5:41 PM