Your organization's policies are preventing us from completing this action for you. For more info, please contact your help desk RRS feed

• Question

• I have a user who at random will get "Your organization's policies are preventing us from completing this action for you. For more info, please contact your help desk." All self help I have found pertains to clicking links while in Outlook, but he states that it will randomly pop up while he is working. We have deleted and recreated his user and email profile and he still has the issue. Does anyone have a fix for this issue?
    Friday, October 25, 2019 12:26 AM

All replies

• Hi Henby,

According to my research, this error message is really related to the hyperlink. So it is still suggested to refer to the article below even though this issue will randomly pop up. Since Outlook may use hyperlinks in the background, which is the same as you click the hyperlinks directly.

Hyperlinks are not working in Outlook

You can also try the the registry fix file in this article.

(Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.)

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Burak VAROL Friday, October 25, 2019 8:15 AM
    Friday, October 25, 2019 2:22 AM
  • Hi,

Have you got the issue fixed?

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you. If yes, would you mind helping mark the reply as answer? So that others who might have a similar question can benefit from your thread? Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards, 

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 29, 2019 1:24 AM