Setting up anywhere access through IP business gateway RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

So I've built and set up a server running Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials for a friend's company, and I'm having trouble setting up anywhere access. The server is connected via ethernet to an Adtran Total Access 908e IP gateway, however the anywhere access wizard comes back with 3 errors: Anywhere Access to your Server is Blocked, There may be more than one router on your network, and UPnP is not enabled on your router.

From the research I've been doing, I can fix these issues by manually configuring the router, however my issue at this point is my inability to connect to the router. I've tried the default IP address, as well as the IP address set by the original IT setup company (which was 192.168.1.1). However, when I try to connect to this IP, the connection is refused. Is there something I am missing? What other way could I access the router to manually set up port fowarding?

Also, if this is the wrong forward to ask this question in, could someone direct me to a better place to find answers to my question? Thank you in advance.

Tuesday, July 5, 2016 8:29 PM