Vista Ultimate 64-bit randomly drops to desktop RRS feed

• Question

• I've got a weird one and I can't seem to find anything even remotely similar to it anywhere else. The problem is, whatever I am doing, Vista randomly will drop to the desktop. It is as if I pressed alt+tab, however I didn't. This is most troublesome when I'm gaming and right in the middle of intense action BAM I'm staring at the desktop and the game is minimized to the taskbar. However, this happens when I'm not playing games as well. For instance, I can be listening to music on Foobar2000 and suddenly Foobar2000 will become translucent as if I had just clicked on the desktop. I'm starting to think I have computer gremlins somewhere inside my electronics or that it's a poltergeist... It happens pretty regularly about every 30-45 minutes.

My system is an EVGA 790i Ultra motherboard with a 3.0ghz wolfdale processor (running at 3.6ghz), 2x2gb OCZ EL Platinum Rev 2 RAM, 2xGeforce 8800 Ultra, and I don't know if this is of any use, but I use the Logitech MX 5500 wireless Keyboard/Mouse combo (only I don't use the drivers because they were really buggy and would constantly crash).
    Saturday, December 5, 2009 8:13 PM