none
Delta lookup parameters RRS feed

• Question

• Hello!

We are currently using //Delta/ExplicitMember/Added and //Delta/ExplicitMember/Removed values in email templates. In WiKi there are couple additional parameters listed here:

https://github.com/Microsoft/MIMWAL/wiki/Lookups#delta

But is there a way to use somehow additional parameters (for example Description, Department etc) ?

I tried using //Delta/ExplicitMember/Added/Description and //Delta/ExplicitMember/Added/Department etc but looks like these do not work.

Monday, February 4, 2019 3:04 PM

All replies

• As mentioned in the wiki, that lookup will only work in native MIMWAL activities. So you'll need to save it as //WorkflowData lookup and reference these lookups instead in your Email templates.
    Monday, February 4, 2019 3:50 PM
    Owner
  • Thanks for the tip, i get it to work but there still seems that some parameters don't work. For example i could add Description, Department and Company but couple parameters doesn't work. For example Job Title, i tried to use it like this:

[//Delta/ExplicitMember/Added/Job Title]

[//Delta/ExplicitMember/Added/JobTitle]

[//Delta/ExplicitMember/Added/Job_Title]

[//Delta/ExplicitMember/Added/Title]

None of these worked ... so i assume you can't use some parameters. Is there a list to check which parameters work or just gonna have to test them by trial and error ?

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 3:39 PM
  • As long as you specify the correct system name for the attribute as defined in the MIM Service schema it will be read. So you need to check #1 - the correct system name for the attribute of interest and #2 - The attribute is indeed has a value.
    Tuesday, February 12, 2019 8:14 PM
    Owner