Forefront UAG - Remote Access VPN Login Scripts RRS feed

• Question

• We are piloting UAG for our users with company issued laptops that need a VPN connection solution while at home or on the road.

Our UAG server is up and configured with Remote Access SSL VPN.  Users are able to connnect, access our internal Exchange and Sharepoint servers.  The issue we are running into is that login scripts do not run so drive mapping are not there.  I have read up on File Accees and have configured it but that is not a solution for us.  I am able to access the directories/file with in the Portal but not within explorer or My Computer.

Many of our Applications require these drive mappings to be avalible in order to run, these are launced on the users computer by going to Start/Progams and then the Application.  Since these mapping are not there they won't run.  Presenting these application within the portal is not an option at this time. 

We are only using the UAG Remote Acccess VPN feature at this time and do plan to move forward with Application presentation but for now I just need a way to run our login script map the drives to be accessable at the desktop and not the Portal.  I know I can put shortcut on the desktop to do this but I don't really want to make it the users responsibility, it has to be automated/seamless just like when these users are in the office.

Is there a way to make this happen in UAG/Remote Access??

Joe

Joe Gomez
    • Edited by JGomez302 Friday, January 13, 2012 6:37 PM
    • Moved by Nick Gu - MSFT Monday, January 16, 2012 8:21 AM (From:Forefront TMG and ISA Server)
    Friday, January 13, 2012 6:37 PM

All replies