none
PWA : Timesheet Manager list not available when submitting TS for Approval RRS feed

• Question

• I've set the Timesheet Managers users in PWA settings and unchecked ‘Fixed Approval Routing’.

On submitting the TS for approval in the sending request the control to choose the TS manager approver is missing... as there was a fixed route, but it's not the case.

• Edited by XAMA.IT Wednesday, January 21, 2015 3:09 PM
    Wednesday, January 21, 2015 9:37 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Please refer to this article.

When you uncheck the fixed approval routing, while submitting a timesheet, Project Server will popup the list of predefined timesheet managers so the user can choose who will be approving his timesheet.

If you check the option, then Project Server will send the timesheet for approval to the timesheet manager of the user (as it used to be in PS2010).

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller |

Wednesday, January 21, 2015 12:44 PM
  • The option is already UNCHECKED but it doesn't prompt with the list of time managers ... this is the problem!
    Wednesday, January 21, 2015 1:23 PM
  • Did it do that for every users and all timesheets? Have you tried deleting the timesheet and trying again? 

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller |

Wednesday, January 21, 2015 1:42 PM
  • Yes it's the same behavior with all users and time sheets.
    Wednesday, January 21, 2015 3:14 PM
  • [SOLVED]

I've found the Solution, it seems a wrong logical approach:

In the Resource Pool every User must have as Time Manager Field a user other than Himself or Null.

In my case every user had a null value or himself!

In Unfixed approval Routing mode there is no sense to check this field, is an Error of PAW Logic!
    If unfixed approval is chosen it should prompt by default to choose a ts approver!!

Thursday, January 22, 2015 5:04 PM