A few questions about technet RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I install, test, remove and reinstall windows often on multiple machines. I am trying to decide if it is worth the investment to buy a technet subscription and I have a few questions. For OS's and office how many and what type of keys are included in the technet plus membership (the $349 subscription level with download delivery only). Are they retail keys that can be installed on one machine at a time but transferable to a new machine or are they locked to a one machine, and how many keys do you get. Are the keys time limited in any way and can you continue to use keys if you ever elect to not renew your membership.

One final question, I understand that as a technet subscriber you are one of the first in line for beta releases of Office and Windows, is this true.

Thanks

Sunday, September 27, 2009 2:34 AM

Answers

All replies

• Sunday, September 27, 2009 2:30 PM
  • I read that and I don't see any chart or list of what I would receive at the $349 subscription level. I would just like to know what I will recieve for $349 and I keep seeing references to different subscription levels which makes me nervous about expending that much money without knowing the detail. I would hate to spend $349 and only receive an evaluation copy of windows ME and another internet explorer 4 beta tester Tshirt (already have a couple of those).

So please, if you can direct me towards a list of what is available at the $349 level or give me a description here I would greatly appreciate it.
    Sunday, September 27, 2009 3:34 PM
  • Click on TechNet Plus Overview and then click on Watch Now video.
    Carey Frisch
    Sunday, September 27, 2009 6:57 PM
  • Thank you, I will give that a go.
    Sunday, September 27, 2009 8:01 PM