Issue with Federation between two AD FS farms RRS feed

Answers

• RESOLVED:  Thank you for your time.   I did managed to fix the issue by adding the correct claim rules to the Claim Provider trust on the one ADFS farm.   That was an oversight by myself.

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 7:28 AM

All replies

• Can you give more details on the configuration?

Did you identify why it broke in the first place? I mean if we don't know what happened, how do we know that it's not going to happen again :) Do you still have logs or error messages at the time it broke?

Note: Posts are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.

Thursday, March 17, 2016 5:50 PM
  • Any updates?

Note: Posts are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 4:49 PM
  • RESOLVED:  Thank you for your time.   I did managed to fix the issue by adding the correct claim rules to the Claim Provider trust on the one ADFS farm.   That was an oversight by myself.

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 7:28 AM
  • Thank you for letting us know!

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 2:08 PM