none
SETUP error 0x80070570 Tried almost everything HELP RRS feed

• Question

• i Had a 32bit systeem but i upgraded my pc went from no graphic card to a 2GB,
    and went from 2GB Ram to 4GB.. but i decided to change my 32bit to an 64bit..

and there is where the problem begun..

i started the installation and right by 81% he gave me the F'ing error!
    so i restarted and tried it again.. but again with the same error!

i tried multiple CD's and made BOOT USB but nothing is makin a difference..
    then i finally succeeded! but once i had al my drivers installed it started to give me blue screens..

i didnt know what this was until i searched the whole web and it said it maybe the cause of bad software..
    so im back at it again reinstalling my software Windows 7..i even tried 8, but i dont like that one so i wanted to install 7 again but I CANT FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO !

i unplucked dvi cable took out my graphic card..changed ram just like all the other forums said..but nothing is working for me!

so now im here and need help! can somebody please help me get my systeem back in functional mode!

cause im really tired of trying bout to throw this shit out the window!

i got a DDR2 Systeem.. Asus P5KPL-AM

THNKYOU
    Friday, June 12, 2015 10:15 PM

Answers

All replies

• May be the source or the original DVD got corrupted. If that be the case then trying multiple CDs or DVDs which were copied from the corrupted source file will create problem. I suspect this as you didn't face such issue when you installed Windows 8.

There may be other reasons also but as you were able to install Windows 8 successfully so I am not thinking those. You need another Windows 7 media not that one which you have tried so far.

S.Sengupta, Windows Experience MVP

Saturday, June 13, 2015 12:16 AM
  • Thanks for the reply! I actually tried a few different dvds And even tried 32bit again but like a said nothing is working Im about to give up on this installation horror.. I've been up all night trying multiple ways but it seems it aint workin I never shouldve changed from 32bit to 64bit ahah then nothing wouldve happend Im out of suggestions dont know anymore Got Any more suggetions let me know please
    Saturday, June 13, 2015 12:04 PM
  • What is the exact error message you get when installing? Does it say cannot install on this hardware etc

Also what version of windows 7 are you trying to install? Is it s SP1 or SP0?

• Edited by aw00t Sunday, June 14, 2015 4:43 PM
    Sunday, June 14, 2015 4:43 PM
  • Hi Mike,

Will the error message be the same everytime? Are the failed installation media from the same resources?

For the error 0x80070570, I found it may be related to the BIOS settings. We can try to reset the BIOS to have a check. Apart from this, we can unplug the add-ed RAM to have a troubleshoot considering this is the only change we have made.
    Here are similar issues for reference:
    windows 7 error code 0x80070570 during install(Pay attention to robmelb`s,Dirk Gently`s,Joseph M. Conde`s reply)
    https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/en-US/b2058551-c929-4a12-99eb-f9ae2966a5d1/windows-7-error-code-0x80070570-during-install

Windows 7: Windows cannot install required files. Error code: 0x80070570(Pay attention to JasonH83`s suggestion)
    http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/308580-windows-cannot-install-required-files-error-code-0x80070570.html

NOTE: This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites.

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 2:36 AM
  • i had same error (0x80070570) during a W7 install, crashing at about 60% during the 'expanding files' section of the process. Try unplugging your USB mouse (if you have one plugged in) for the entire install, you can check the 'agree to licence terms' box using the '+' on your keyboard. This cleared the problem for me and the install ran perfectly. Hope this helps. 
    Saturday, January 16, 2016 2:17 PM