Runtime error when accessing portal.aadrm.com through IE from domain network RRS feed

• Question

• Portal.aadrm.com can't be accessed under some conditions. It displays the standard IIS error:

"Server Error in '/' Application. Runtime Error. Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons)."

In my case the error shows on all domain joined machines using IE (10 or 11). If we use a third-party browser on the same machines, the portal works ok. But our company policy is to use IE, so that is no solution to us. And no solution for Microsoft ;-)

On machines not a member of our domain IE also displays the portal ok.

So my guess is that it is some security setting made through Group Policy that triggers the run time error. But as we have no problems using IE with any other web pages, I think this is actually a problem with the requirements of portal.aadrm.com.

Peter Almer Frederiksen
    www.skov.dk

Peter :-)

Monday, April 28, 2014 9:13 AM

All replies

• Hi Peter Almer Frederiksen,

Thanks for contacting us and Can you provider us fiddler https traffic for the IE 11 scenario that would help us resolve this sooner? This shouldn’t take longer than few minutes for you.

Sorry for the inconvenience.       

Thanks

-RamaSubbu SK

Sorry! No one (including me) own any liability or responsibility for any of my posting.

Monday, April 28, 2014 4:39 PM