none
CSP license compatibility with the Office 365 integration in Server Essentials 2012 R2 RRS feed

• Question

• I work for an MSP and we've migrated a customer's email from SBS 2011 running Azure AD Connect to Office 365. Now that's done, they want to replace their SBS 2011 server with Server 2012 R2 Essentials on a new machine.

Azure AD Connect is not supported on Server 2012 R2 Essentials, so I'll need to use the Office 365 integration in the Server Essentials. I believe I can deactivate sync on the tenant and start it back up without too much difficulty, but this customer is licensed under the CSP model (Cloud Service Provider) and the Office 365 integration doesn't pick up any CSP provided Office 365 subscriptions. My worry is that the configuration wizard will fail and we'll be blocked if no subscriptions are found on the tenant.

Does anyone have experience with this?

Wednesday, November 23, 2016 12:41 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for your post.

It looks like the issue is more related to the Office 365 subscriptions. I suggest you’d better ask in the Office 365 forum. We will get a better assistance there.

http://community.office365.com/en-us/forums/default.aspx

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Alvin Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 24, 2016 1:25 PM