Thanks to Windows 7 Beta Testers….? Who ? RRS feed

• Question

• Program will be eligible for a free, final copy of Windows 7 Ultimate. Who ..... ?
    what about me ?
    Friday, July 31, 2009 2:13 PM

Answers

• Ah..

MS is giving away free copies of win7 to anyone who has subscribed to certain programs (like the program described here ). These people pay a lot of money to subscribe to these programs and end up paying, for just subscribing to this program, as much as you would buying a copy of win7 ultimate off the store shelf, if not more! Since they paid a lot of money to join the program, the least MS can do is give a free copy of win7 to them.

However you and me just downloaded (for free) the beta or RC off of MS's site.
    Could you imagine how MS would not make any money on win7 if they gave every beta tester like you and me (public testers) a free copy of win7?

Forum tip: Please check to see if your question has already been covered in the forums to avoid duplicate questions!

A duplicate of your question is here:
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/w7itproinstall/thread/896687c5-51ac-400f-b8a6-9034cf1e860b
    Hello! Please try every solution given to your problem...and reply back with its results...

Click here for my thread on Win7 min. requirements
    - JoelbX
    • Proposed as answer by JoelbX Friday, July 31, 2009 5:24 PM
    • Marked as answer by Dale Qiao Thursday, August 6, 2009 5:10 AM
    Friday, July 31, 2009 5:23 PM