none
How to Check Update Roll Up RRS feed

• Question

• We have DPM server 2012 SP 1. Yesterday when server downloaded patches and I push them, Update roll 6 failed. 

Where I can find at which update roll up my DPM is running and which is required? I checked Help>About  but it didn't show roll up information.

Monday, June 16, 2014 1:57 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Click on the information (i) icon or About DPM and match the version number with one found in the following article.

List of Build Numbers for System Center Data Protection Manager (DPM)

All DPM update rollups are cumulative, so installing the latest will include fixes in earlier updates with the exception of DPM 2012 Sp1 Update Rollup 3.6 which is not included in UR5 or UR6. 

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Regards, Mike J. [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Monday, June 16, 2014 5:02 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Click on the information (i) icon or About DPM and match the version number with one found in the following article.

List of Build Numbers for System Center Data Protection Manager (DPM)

All DPM update rollups are cumulative, so installing the latest will include fixes in earlier updates with the exception of DPM 2012 Sp1 Update Rollup 3.6 which is not included in UR5 or UR6. 

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Regards, Mike J. [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Monday, June 16, 2014 5:02 PM
  • Thanks Mike, My DPM is up to date.
    Tuesday, June 17, 2014 12:27 PM