BUG: Truncated Graphics when export to Powerpoint RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I use: Proclarity Desktop Profesional 6.3.133.500

When I export my book to Powerpoint i have problems with graphics. Proclarity cuts it when the graphic don´t fits on the standard size of
    12,7 cm x 21,6 cm.

Proclarity always use the same size for the picture of the graphic and don´t adapt the view in order to fit. Proclarity cut the graphic.

For example if i use a Bar graphic and put the legend on the bottom, Proclarity only shows 2 rows of members ( if i use the filter Top10 and fits 4 members per column Proclarity only shows me 8 members so i can´t export this graphic) and if i put the legend on the right Proclarity only shows me the first 12-13 character of the member....

For me is a great problem, Is posible to extend the size of the picture?

Thanks
    Tuesday, October 14, 2008 9:49 AM

All replies

• I'm not sure I completely understand the problem.  Is the view only cropped when exporting to PowerPoint, or when viewed within ProClarity as well?

Perhaps it would easiest if you could you take some screenshots of what you see in ProClarity Pro, and then what you see after exporting to PowerPoint?  Then save those to something like Live SkyDrive (http://skydrive.live.com), and send us a link.  That might help us quickly see what the problem is.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008 12:51 AM