none
A plan to configure my server RRS feed

• Question

• Hii all

Im new in the field with a little experience.

im working in w small company(20 Employees)When I start working, the software they have were

- Windows server 2008 with Hyper-v , and virtual servers: Sharepoint 2010 foundation(sp1), shared folder (fp1),web server,endpoint protection antivirus(av1).

Then they want to ugrade their systems, so they bought the systems and werver in the picture

r

What is the right way to install them>??? or what is the right point to start installing and implementing these stuff.

Thank you,

Wednesday, April 3, 2013 11:21 AM

All replies

• You have accidentally posted your question in Microsoft Project Server specific forum , consider re-posting your question using following forum for faster and expert response.

Since you are looking for variety of products , could be difficult to find appropriate forum.  After installing OS , I don't think sequence could matter, having said that each product has its own pre-requisites. So you need to make sure that you have installed them prior to installing the desired product. Also  based on above list looks like you need to use multiple server, so infrastructure planning is necessary.

Hrishi Deshpande – Senior Consultant DeltaBahn
    Blog | < | LinkedIn

Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been useful to you.This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013 4:00 PM