SharePoint 2010 cannot start user profile synchronization service RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

User Profile Synchronization service is not able start for me. I followed 100 of blogs and still no solution.

Here is my SharePoint 2010 environment details and I am geeting the 6331 event id in the Event Log. Just after that Event ID 3 and 6306 is apprearing multiple times.

I am having SharePoint 2010 + SP 1 + June 2011 CU installed in my Farm server. I have used unque service account for below usages.

-SQL Service -Farm Account

-User Profile Service Application

-User Profile Synchronization Service (Given Replicatory Directory Change permission)

If I am look at the log in USLog Viewer, I am on the final step where I am getting error as below.

/***********************ULS Log Viewer*****************************/

UserProfileApplication.SynchronizeMIIS: Failed to configure ILM MA, will attempt during next rerun. Exception: Microsoft.ResourceManagement.WebServices.Faults.ServiceFaultException: Unable to process Create message at Microsoft.ResourceManagement.WebServices.Client.ResourceTemplate.CreateResource() at Microsoft.ResourceManagement.WebServices.ResourceManager.CreateResource() at Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles.Synchronization.ILMPostSetupConfiguration.EnsureIlmManagementAgent(Boolean& isCreated) at Microsoft.Office.Server.Administration.UserProfileApplication.SetupSynchronizationService(ProfileSynchronizationServiceInstance profileSyncInstance).

/***********************Event Log Error*****************************/

A update on the configuration of a MA or MV failed to replicate to a target connector directory that is capable of storing MA/MV configurations. As a result, the MA/MV configuration data in this connector directory is not up to date. Please correct the condition that causes the error, and triggers a resync by updating the password information of the target MA. Additional information: Error Code: 0x80231317 Error Message: (The management agent failed to validate against the application store with the specified credentials.) Operation: Clean up MAs Name of the MA to replicate: Guid of the MA to replicate: Name of the target MA: ILMMA Guid of the target MA: {F2CC710F-99E1-45A2-8F9F-D6A5D1A3CAC4}

/***********************Event Log Error*****************************/

Please help !

Thanks

-Samarendra Swain

Monday, April 9, 2012 9:04 AM

Answers

All replies