Reporting for SKYPE for BUSINESS RRS feed

• Question

• I need to be able to take out network level details from SFB Reporting

1. No. of the Participants

2. User Agent Details for each participant

3. No. of Packets sent received by each participant for each modality type (Audio / Video / App Sharing etc..)

4. Total Bandwidth consumed per Conference

5. Is it possible to segregate the Audio packets which generate from within a Video to segregate the traffic based on DSCP tagging, I guess no still putting it up there for all the experts to help me get the concepts right first

BR,
    /AnExtremist

An Extremist

• Edited by AnExtremist Tuesday, February 13, 2018 8:08 AM image sample
    Tuesday, February 13, 2018 8:06 AM

All replies

• These reports are built by Microsoft and we can't modify the code to pull the report. However, you can export the results of a report to Excel and modify it however you want. You can also build your own reports if you know SQL and SSRS.
    Tuesday, February 13, 2018 4:24 PM
  • Hello Tyler,

Thanks for your response,

That is what I need to know - Is it possible to pull out and present Bandwidth consumption details out of SFB reporting, if it is using directly querying the sql I will give it a try but first I need the confirmation that these bandwidth consumption details are there or not

As what I have read so far on this subject is Microsoft recommends to setup CAC - Call Admission Control for Bandwidth usage trending analysis reporting,

However I have another wherever I see Microsoft recommends this they are also pointing to Enterprise Voice also,
    However we don't have EV deployed as of yet in the environment

An Extremist

Wednesday, February 14, 2018 4:34 AM
  • Hi AnExtremist,

Based on my research, SFB monitoring report won't show you the bandwidth information about conference, for the conference information, you can check the "Conference Detail Report in Skype for Business Server 2015" and "Conference Summary Report in Skype for Business Server 2015", for details, please refer to
    https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj204728.aspx
    https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg558656.aspx

As you mentioned, CAC is about Lync enterprise voice, please refer to
    https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg398529(v=ocs.15).aspx

For Bandwidth consumption details out of SFB reporting, you can post in Lync SDK forum, there are more experts will help you develop such report
    https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?category=SfB

Best Regards,
    Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Monday, February 26, 2018 10:08 AM
    Monday, February 26, 2018 7:11 AM
  • Many Thanks Alice, I have done so, Lets see

BR,

/HS

An Extremist

Monday, February 26, 2018 7:42 AM
  • Hi AnExtremist,

You are welcome, I am glad I can help you.

If the reply is helpful to you, you can mark it as an answer, it will help others who has similar issue, after your mark, they will find this similar thread as soon as possible.

Thanks

Best Regards,
    Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Alice-Wang Monday, February 26, 2018 7:46 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Friday, March 2, 2018 10:12 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by Alice-Wang Monday, March 5, 2018 9:20 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Monday, March 5, 2018 9:20 AM
    Monday, February 26, 2018 7:46 AM