none
Backups using DPM RRS feed

• Question

• Hello-

I'm using DPM "System Center 2012" to backup my Exchange CAS Hub, I'm getting the following error:

I've tried running a consistency check and adding more disk space the volume and I'm not sure how to correct this error, can

someone give some insight on how to correct this issue ?

Thanks

• Edited by winsdns1 Monday, April 13, 2015 1:36 PM
    Monday, April 13, 2015 1:34 PM

All replies

• Hi,

What are the details from the last failed consistency check job ?

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Regards, Mike J. [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Monday, April 13, 2015 9:49 PM
  • Hello,

Thanks for getting back with me, I posted the details in the thread, just curious were you able to view the screen shot ?

Let me know if you can or can not view the details so I can see if I need to repost them for you.

Thanks

Tech Guy

Tuesday, April 14, 2015 2:33 PM
  • Hi,

The original screenshot is for an alert - the information I want is in the details of the actual consistency check job that failed.  You can create a custom filter and just view failed jobs for that one data source, or run a new consistency job and wait for the failure then provide the error details.

However, judging from the alert, we are skipping files that cannot be backed up, so you may want to run a chkdsk /f against the effected volume on the protected server and also the volume shown in the alert if that is the replica volume and see if that fixes any problems. 

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Regards, Mike J. [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, April 14, 2015 4:38 PM
  • Awe okay, let me see if I can create a filter and send that back to you.

Tech Guy

Tuesday, April 14, 2015 4:44 PM