SCCM Right Click Menu Editor RRS feed

• General discussion

• "My Right Click"

SCCM Console Right Click Menu Editor

Free Script I posted on TechNet

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/SCCM-2012-Right-Click-Menu-0eb25776

With the "My Right Click" menu editor you can create and edit your own custom Right Click Menus and Tools for the SCCM Console or import and edit any existing menus and tools you have installed.  "My Right Click" will only create the configuration files for the Right Click Menus, what happens when you click on the menu items is up to.  You can write your own scripts or use any of the ones available for download from the Internet.

You can add menu items to the existing the Default Home Tab (DefaultHomeTab), create a New Default Home Tab (DefaultContextualTab), or add menu items to the Right Click Context menus (ContextMenu).

DefaultHomeTab DefaultContextualTab ContextMenu

"My Right Click" reads the console configuration from the installed SCCM Console ConsoleRoot XML Files and the AdminUI resource DLLs.  When the SCCM Console is updated and SCCM Console Tree nodes and Added, Updated, or Moved "My Right Click" will be updated as well.

If you are just looking for how to read / extract resources from the AdminUI DLL's you want the "Get-MyDLLResource" function.

The help feature has most the information you will need on how to use the "My Right Click" menu editor for the rest you will need create and test a few menus to see how how they are displayed in order to get the menus to look the way you want them to.

In the ZIP File I have included the source code for the "My Right Click" menu editor, a sample HTA I use to test parameters, and an x64 and x86 packaged version for those that just want to get started and create / edit some menus.

Download Link

• Changed type Ken Sweet Wednesday, May 31, 2017 2:38 AM Posting
    • Edited by Ken Sweet Wednesday, May 31, 2017 11:57 PM
    Wednesday, May 31, 2017 2:26 AM

All replies

• Thank you for your sharing and I believe this is a great tool for others:)

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, June 14, 2017 6:35 AM
  • Great Tool!
    Wednesday, June 14, 2017 7:23 AM