where can i use o365 group RRS feed

• Question

• i created o365group,it seems that I can't use it in sharepoint. How can I use it? 
    Sunday, December 24, 2017 3:06 PM

Answers

• If you collaborate on files with large number of people spread across multiple departments in your company on varying topics/projects it would be a good use case for groups.
    • Proposed as answer by Dean_Wang Thursday, December 28, 2017 6:48 AM
    • Marked as answer by Anda menebak Monday, January 8, 2018 1:44 PM
    Sunday, December 24, 2017 4:06 PM

All replies

• If you collaborate on files with large number of people spread across multiple departments in your company on varying topics/projects it would be a good use case for groups.
    • Marked as answer by Anda menebak Monday, January 8, 2018 1:44 PM
    Sunday, December 24, 2017 4:06 PM
  • O365 Groups are somthing that combines many cloud products. It is based element of Teams and be used is sharepoint as it can be connected to sharepoint sile collection. It is also mail and seciurity enabled so you can use it to assign rights in SPO.

Best Regards,
    Łukasz Antoniak

Please do take a moment to "Vote as Helpful" and/or "Mark as Answer", wherever applicable. Thanks!

Sunday, December 24, 2017 9:28 PM
  • Hi Anda,

What did you mean that you can't use it in SharePoint? Could you give more information about that?

Groups in Office 365 let you choose a set of people that you wish to collaborate with and easily set up a collection of resources for those people to share. Resources such as a shared Outlook inbox, shared calendar or a document library for collaborating on files.

You don’t have to worry about manually assigning permissions to all those resources because adding members to the group automatically gives them the permissions they need to the tools your group provides. Additionally, groups are the new and improved experience for what we used to use distribution lists or shared mailboxes to do.

More information about Office 365 Groups, you can refer to:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Learn-about-Office-365-Groups-b565caa1-5c40-40ef-9915-60fdb2d97fa2#ID0EAADAAA=Use

Thanks,

Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, December 25, 2017 5:59 AM
  • O365 groups are used as a unlimited storage book, chatting one notebook share, external users which are not part of your organisation can be invited in it and notifications will be sent to the users.

PS: it doesn't required license.

In SharePoint users are site collection members and group admin is site collection admin.

Thanks

Saurabh

Remember to "mark as answer" to reply if they helpful.

• Proposed as answer by Saurabh_Y Wednesday, December 27, 2017 1:05 PM
    Wednesday, December 27, 2017 10:32 AM
  • Hi Anda,

I am checking to see how things are going there on this issue.

Thanks,

Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Wednesday, January 3, 2018 2:28 AM