none
To Which Database the data is sharing in mysql read replica RRS feed

• Question

• Hi ,

I had configured to two databases (one is master and one is slave database).

Now i inserted some data in master database. The created data is reflected in slave database looks fine .

Now my doubt is , the data which i inserted is presented in both master and slave databases right. now i want to retrieve/access the data which i inserted. From which database i am retrieving  my data and where can i find that to which database it is pointing. 

Wednesday, October 9, 2019 12:40 PM

All replies

• Are you talking about a MySQL (as in subject) or MS SQL Server, the topic of this forum?

Olaf Helper

[ Blog] [ Xing] [ MVP]

Wednesday, October 9, 2019 12:55 PM
  • MySQL server
    Wednesday, October 9, 2019 3:49 PM
  • MySQL server
    Hi NagaveniG,

This is MS SQL server Forums, your issue is related to MySQL server. I suggest you open a thread in MySQL server forums, People there will help you more effectively. 
    Hope this could help you.

Best regards,
    Cathy 

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to  MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Thursday, October 10, 2019 1:42 AM