none
Graphic not digitally signed.

Question

• The file aticfx64,aticfx64,aticfx64,amdxc64,aticfx32,aticfx32,aticfx32,amdxc32,atiumd64,atidxx64,atidxx64,atiumdag,atidxx32,atidxx32,atiumdva,atiumd6a,atitmm64 is not digitally signed, which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL). You may be able to get a WHQL logo'd driver from the hardware manufacturer I am using windows 10 with directX12 and I had to update my dedicated gpu cause I couldn't see the switchable graphics button ON ... and most of my usual games witch I had played before now they were moving in slow motion very badly after I solved this problem with the official amdcatalyst software and drivers updated I get this annoying message on directx12 that says I need to get a WHQL logo driver ... any sollutions??? THANK YOU
    Monday, October 26, 2015 3:49 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Firstly, I would like to know how you update your driver. If you update your driver in Device Manager, we suggest you download the driver from

Firstly, I would like to know how you update your driver. If you update your driver in Device Manager, we suggest you download the driver from official AMD website in the link below. Pay attention to that choose suitable Windows system bit version for this driver.

http://www.amd.com/en-us/innovations/software-technologies/directx12

You can contact the manufacturer to know if their driver is signed.

Also, for unsigned driver, you can follow the steps below to install it.

1. Click “Settings” > “Update & Security” > “Recovery” > “Restarted Now”
    2. After you boot into Windows Recovery Environment, click “Troubleshoot” > “Advanced Options” > “Startup Settings”.
    3. After rebooting, click “7 Disable driver signature enforcement”, then you will boot into system, and you can install your unsigned driver normally.

Please kindly tell us if it works.

Best Regards

Simon

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, October 29, 2015 12:14 PM