SharePoint 2013 on SQL Server 2016 installed fine but how it works in future? RRS feed

Answers

• It isn't supported, so yes you may encounter problems that you haven't yet uncovered, and worse, Microsoft won't support you.

Trevor Seward

Office Apps and Services MVP

Author, Deploying SharePoint 2019

Author, Deploying SharePoint 2016

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Tuesday, June 9, 2020 2:45 PM

All replies

• It isn't supported, so yes you may encounter problems that you haven't yet uncovered, and worse, Microsoft won't support you.

Trevor Seward

Office Apps and Services MVP

Author, Deploying SharePoint 2019

Author, Deploying SharePoint 2016

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Tuesday, June 9, 2020 2:45 PM
  • Hi, adil,

Just like Trevor said, as you are in a scenario which is not supported, there will be no Microsoft support in the future on any issue you encounter. I will suggest you to reconsider your set up for this farm.

Best Regards

Jerry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Wednesday, June 10, 2020 1:53 AM