Nothing but problems with IE11 and Adobe Flash Player 13 RRS feed

• Question

• I've installed the new flash player now nothing plays and uninstalling it doesn't help either. I've had to download a different browser; you would think that IE would not like people "jumping ship" and fix the F*&^ problem! But NO! Still a problem! And no one seems to know what the hell to do about it! I have windows 7 64bit. So now I will try another browser that actually works until IE gets their head out of their ass
    Wednesday, April 16, 2014 8:12 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Was there any error message or symptom when you attempt to play video?

Try to use system restore to roll back to a time when everything worked fine to check if the issue could be resolved.

Karen Hu
    TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Michael_LS Monday, April 28, 2014 3:17 AM
    Thursday, April 17, 2014 8:27 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Was there any error message or symptom when you attempt to play video?

Try to use system restore to roll back to a time when everything worked fine to check if the issue could be resolved.

Karen Hu
    TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Michael_LS Monday, April 28, 2014 3:17 AM
    Thursday, April 17, 2014 8:27 AM
  • The only message that appears is one that states the Adobe 13 hasn't been installed. I even check in the control panel. Its listed as current for the 32-bit version. However as far as most of the sites that use adobe flash its not listed. Its definitely not registering on YouTube that's for sure. What's going on?
    Saturday, May 17, 2014 3:59 PM
  • The only message that appears is one that states the Adobe 13 hasn't been installed.

Sometimes such messages are bogus and just weird symptoms of misinterpreting your User-Agent string.  Try using the Developer Tools, Emulation tab to try some other combination of User-Agent string and Document mode?

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Saturday, May 17, 2014 4:55 PM
    Answerer