(ASK) Server manager and powershell crash RRS feed

• Question

• hey,

i have a problem

recently i cannot open my server manager and powershell

i have tried to update windows, install netframework 4.5 but i cannot solve the problem

anyone can help me ?

this is a problem event:

problem event         CLR20r3
    problem signature 01     ServerManager.exe
    problem signature 02    6.3.9600.16.384

Friday, October 13, 2017 8:13 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Based on the current situation, I would like to collect more details to narrow down this issue:
    1. What is the operating system of the problematic server? Does the server join the domain?
    2. What applications are installed on the server?
    3. When did this issue start to occur? Before the issue happened, did you do any modifications? Or install any updates?

Also, you may refer to the following steps to troubleshoot this issue:
    1. You can switch another user login for testing to see if the same issue occurs.
    2. Please have a try to run DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth for fixing Windows corruption errors.

If you need further help, please feel free to let us know.

Best Regards,
    Albert Ling

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 16, 2017 5:26 AM
  • hi

thanks for your answer

i try to answer your question.

1. What is the operating system of the problematic server? Does the server join the domain?

operating system windows server 2012 R2 and server not join domain

2. What applications are installed on the server?

i use server just for fileshare roles

3. When did this issue start to occur? Before the issue happened, did you do any modifications? Or install any updates?

this issue start from last week,  i still ask person in charge about  what modification in  server

if i use DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth what happen to my server

is server going loss all data?

Tuesday, October 17, 2017 2:11 AM
  • Hi,

I recommend you could backup your server firstly, then run the above command to see if the issue remains.

Also, I would suggest you open up a case with Microsoft Technical Support to see if they could get more information regarding this problem: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/worldwide.aspx.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Best Regards,
    Albert Ling

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, October 19, 2017 12:03 PM