Yahoo Mail not retreiving/fetching mail from MS Exchange RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have a manager in my company who has had difficulty getting MS Exchange to sync with his IPhone. Hence, we just decided to route his MS Exchange email into his existing paid Yahoo account, for ease of transition.

Using the Yahoo side of mail fetch, I have his username, password, POP3 Incoming server address are all correct. I have checked the boxes for USE SSL, USE FILTERS, and LEAVE MAIL ON POP SERVER.

Sending name for the newly added MS Exchange account and reply-to address match what is listed in the MS Exchange account.

He can send mail from the Yahoo account to anyone, and it shows as his MS Exchange account name.

He cannot receive any mail into his Inbox from MS Exchange however.

How do I correct/repair this so that he can receive his mail from Exchange into Yahoo as well?

<fieldset> <legend>Receiving Mail</legend>
    <label for="rec_username">Username:</label>
    <input id="rec_username" class="fixed-lg" dir="ltr" name="rec_username" type="text" value="mark" />
    <label for="rec_password">Password:</label>
    <input id="rec_password" class="fixed-lg" dir="ltr" name="rec_password" type="password" />
    <label for="pop_server">POP server:</label>
    <input id="pop_server" class="fixed-lg" dir="ltr" name="pop_server" type="text" value="exchange.charter-business.net" />
    Help
    <label class="disabled" for="deliver_to">Deliver email to:</label>
    <label for="adv_settings">Advanced settings:</label>
    • <label><input id="use_ssl" checked="checked" name="use_ssl" type="checkbox" />Use SSL</label>
    • <label><input id="use_filters" checked="checked" name="use_filters" type="checkbox" />Use Filters</label>
    • <label><input id="override_port" name="override_port" type="checkbox" />Override default POP port</label> <input id="port_num" class="port" dir="ltr" name="port_num" type="text" value="110" />
    • <label><input id="retrieve_msg" name="retrieve_msg" type="checkbox" />Retrieve new email only</label>
    • <label><input id="leave_msg" checked="checked" name="leave_msg" type="checkbox" />Leave mail on POP server</label> Help
    </fieldset> <fieldset><legend>Sending Mail</legend>
    <label for="sending_name">Sending name:</label>
    <input id="sending_name" class="fixed-lg" dir="ltr" name="sending_name" type="text" value="Mark Bondy" />
    <label for="ext_reply_to">Reply-to address:</label>
    <input id="ext_reply_to" class="fixed-lg" dir="ltr" name="ext_reply_to" type="text" value="mark@petpeople.us" />
    </fieldset>

Thursday, January 5, 2012 10:01 PM

Answers

• Hello,

Do you want to farward exchange emails to your Yahoo mailbox?

If it is have you tried set a mailbox rule to farward emails?

Or configure forward setting via EMC.

If I misunderstand you please feedback.

Thanks.

Rowen

TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Rowen-Xu Saturday, February 4, 2012 6:30 AM
    Friday, January 6, 2012 8:07 AM