none
Tasks printing on Calendar Printing Assistant each day

Question

• I will try to explain my predicament as best as I can.  I print calendars each evening for the next day for several executives using the Calendar Printing Assistant 2007.  I have access to all of their Calendars, Tasks, Contacts, etc.  When I print any future dates, their Tasks do not appear on the calendar.  However, if I print (review) on the day that it is for, then they appear and print.  

For example, on Monday evening, I print Tuesday's calendar for Cindy.  The review and print versions show all of her appointments but NO Tasks.  The Tasks section is checked to pull the information.  On Tuesday morning, if I repeat the process for Tuesday's calendar, the Tasks appear along with the appointments. 

Is this because of how the Tasks are set up?  These are recurring Tasks that have a due date of 12/31.  I am in the dark on this.... 

Thank you

Monday, March 20, 2017 11:11 PM

All replies

• Hi,

What's your detailed Outlook version? You can click File > Account > About Outlook to collect the version number.

How did you add Cindy's calendar and Task folder in your Outlook client?

Generally, Outlook will only show the Task Pad or Task List for the default mailbox. If you have full access mailbox permission to Cindy, it is recommended to add Cindy's mailbox as second account or separate profile to display all folder items.

When setup Cindy's mailbox with full mailbox access, when a credential prompted, you can provide your own username and password to get access; there is no need to ask your manager for his/her password.

Regards,

Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 6:57 AM