Outlook 2016 RRS feed

• Question

• I live in the UK and use Sky as my email provider.  I have received a message from Sky stating that my Outlook email application will no longer be supported from 4/12/2019 and that I need to update my email application suggesting that I need to update my email application "to the latest version, which will include new features, enhanced security standards and better usability"

Can you please advise what action I should take?

Friday, November 22, 2019 3:25 PM

All replies

• Hi,

According to my research, Sky.com email will no longer support Outlook 2016 client. You may need to upgrade your Outlook client to Outlook 365 or Outlook 2019. This is a change made by your account provider (Sky).

For your reference: Problems accessing Sky.com Mail from your email app.

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 25, 2019 9:25 AM
  • Hi,

Have you got the issue fixed?

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you. If yes, would you mind helping mark the reply as answer? So that others who might have a similar question can benefit from your thread? Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards, 

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, November 26, 2019 6:52 AM