none
pjrep Tables vs pjrep Views for Project Server 2019 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I recently migrated from Project Server 2013 to 2019. We have a custom report that used to query the [dbo].[MSP_EpmWorkflowStatusInformation] for the current workflow information for projects however this table has now moved. Couple of questions:

1. Are all the [dbo] schema objects now [pjrep]  in PS 2019?

2. In 2019, there is a table for pjrep.MSP_EpmWorkflowStatusInformation and there is a view for pjrep.MSP_EpmProjectWorkflowStatusInformation_UserView

The table doesn't seem to update no matter if I re-publish projects, restart workflows, reset the reporting database, etc. However the UserView does show the latest information. Therefore, is this the new area to query for Workflow Status Information? Or is there something wrong with my setup that is preventing the pjrep.MSP_EpmWorkflowStatusInformation table from being populated? 

Just wanted to check with other PS 2019 implementers if possible so I am not needlessly troubleshooting something unnecessary!

Also I could not find any Project Server 2019 database schema documentation - if anyone know where I could get this, that would be really helpful.

Thanks!

Monday, March 23, 2020 5:49 AM

Answers