Too many clicks... RRS feed

• Question

• I was wondering, Is there a way to edit some things on the service center page, like be able to list all of the support requests for the end user, and with one click, be able to take them directly to the form.

For instance, right now...

From the home page, I have several service offerings listed, Click on one and then get to the page with the service requests.

Click one of those and get to a page explaining the service request. Then you have to click "Go to request form."

The organization we are working on this for would like 2 clicks to submit a ticket. 

Ideally, the home page would have a list of all of the service requests, click one and it would take you directly to the request form, fill out and submit.

I made a SharePoint page linking all of the service requests, but I cant figure out how to link directly to the request form itself, just the service request description page.

And then once in a ticket, obviously once you click home, it takes you back to the factory portal page, not the sharepoint page.

If there is a way to make this work within the factory service portal, that would be best...

Is there a better way to handle this?

Ryan

Monday, June 9, 2014 6:15 PM

Answers

• Hi Ryan,

not Possible without writing your own codes using SCSM SDK, Alternatives you can use third party Portal provided by Microsoft partners available today.

Regards

Antoine AL Ibry

Wednesday, June 11, 2014 9:35 PM