chart info when trere is no data provided RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I wanted to ask, if there's a posibility to change what is written in in the place of analytic chart when where is no data (eg. no sales data for 4 quarter). Now when I select 4 quarter in Quarter filter, in the place of sales chart I see a notice:

"Drag measures, dimensions, or named sets to the Series and Bottom Axis to lay out the report. "

In some other cases, I see an empty chart (only axes).

Does it happen randomly? Is there a possibility to write, eq., "no data provided" instead?

Thanks very much for effective help (now and before)

S.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008 12:11 PM

Answers

• When in the dashboard designer you should see the "Drag measures, dimensions..." message because you can construct the chart from the designer.  From the browser, it will just show the empty chart reflecting that there is no data. 

Thanks,

Alyson

Wednesday, October 1, 2008 2:11 PM

All replies

• When in the dashboard designer you should see the "Drag measures, dimensions..." message because you can construct the chart from the designer.  From the browser, it will just show the empty chart reflecting that there is no data. 

Thanks,

Alyson

Wednesday, October 1, 2008 2:11 PM
  • but still - Is there a possibility to write, eq., "no data provided" instead? cause that "drag.." seems unfriendly for me and my customers.

S.

Thursday, October 2, 2008 6:42 AM