none
Which permission mode should be used for integration between Project Server 2013 and TFS 2012 RRS feed

All replies

• You should use SHAREPOINT Integration mode and also i advice you to use this link: 

nakedalm.com/integrating-project-server-2013-with-team-foundation-server-2012/

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 12:26 PM
  • Hi a.k.a Listener,

Thanks for your reply.

I already had read this article earlier, the guy did not succeed in your deployment. But I have a deployment that is working fine, but has fails sometimes, but not with the error mentioned, only delay in processing of the queue, a long time.

There are warnings all over the place talking that this will delete all permissions and you would need to build them manually. This is not a problem for me. The question if is I should change to project server permissiom mode.

My hope is that someone who has done this successfully deployment could answer me.

Mandrado Santos ITIL v3 Foundation, ISO20000 Foundation, CSM - ScrumMaster, MCTS - Visual Studio® TFS

Thursday, August 15, 2013 8:04 PM
  • I wouldn't think it would matter as long as the TFS service account had the right permissions to do what it needed to do.  You may also wish to post this on the dedicated TFS - Project Server forum.

Andrew Lavinsky [MVP] Blog: http://azlav.umtblog.com Twitter: @alavinsky

Friday, August 16, 2013 2:13 AM