Cannot get replies to email RRS feed

• Question

• I do not use Outlook.Com email.  When I send email from my Yahoo email on this computer, replies go to Outlook.Com.  I never see them.  How do I stop Outlook.Com from being default return mail address?
    Sunday, February 25, 2018 10:27 PM

All replies

• Hi Max,

By “I do not use Outlook.Com email”, do you mean you have an Outlook.com account but you don't have it set up in your Outlook application?

>>When I send email from my Yahoo email on this computer, replies go to Outlook.Com.

Did you ever create any rule in Outlook to forward replies to Outlook.com account? You can go to Home tab > Rules > Manage Rules & Alerts and check the rules list to verify this.

You may also try to exit Outlook, log onto the webmail of your Yahoo account, and test to see whether you can reproduce this issue.

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Wednesday, February 28, 2018 10:13 AM
    Monday, February 26, 2018 7:54 AM
  • Hello Max,

Any update here? Please don't hesitate to post back if you would like further assistance.

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, March 2, 2018 7:41 AM