SQL Server Reporting Services 2016 combine with ADFS RRS feed

Answers

• If your SSRS is using Kerberos for authentication you could publish it externally as a non-claim aware application through WAP.

Note: Posts are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.

Wednesday, October 26, 2016 1:48 PM

All replies

• If your SSRS is using Kerberos for authentication you could publish it externally as a non-claim aware application through WAP.

Note: Posts are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.

Wednesday, October 26, 2016 1:48 PM
  • Any updates here?

Friday, November 11, 2016 3:50 PM
  • Hi Pierre, 

As my case is similar to this one, just that I have SSRS and want to use a similar way of SSO for authentication. It is an internal network. SSRS in my case does not have Kerberos. We are trying to find a best approach for authentication, ended up with ADFS. Not sure how to do it, but looking for some materials that would help me check if this is possible or not.

Any thoughts  would be highly appreciated. 

Thank you,

Laura

Wednesday, October 4, 2017 11:30 AM