IOS WiFi Profile says its assigned but does not connect RRS feed

• Question

• We are new to Intune, we use Air Watch currently and moving over. We have created a WiFi profile and pushed it to a few licensed Intune users. One of them works fine but the other says it is pending and never moved from it. I have enterprise wiped the phone and re enrolled and still the same thing. Is there anything I am missing?
    Tuesday, February 27, 2018 4:19 PM

Answers

• Hello Jeremy,

Firstly, please make sure the device is enrolled successfully, and the last check-in time is the most recent. You can verify that by going to Intune -> Devices -> All devices in Intune console.

Additionally, you can go to the Troubleshooting blade in Intune console, from where you can retrieve the details about the issue and suggested remediation steps. Please refer to the following documentation for more details.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/intune/help-desk-operators

Best regards,

Andy Liu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 7:09 AM

All replies

• Hello Jeremy,

Firstly, please make sure the device is enrolled successfully, and the last check-in time is the most recent. You can verify that by going to Intune -> Devices -> All devices in Intune console.

Additionally, you can go to the Troubleshooting blade in Intune console, from where you can retrieve the details about the issue and suggested remediation steps. Please refer to the following documentation for more details.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/intune/help-desk-operators

Best regards,

Andy Liu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 7:09 AM
  • It shows as compliant in the troubleshooter. The profile shows on the phone under the Settings > General > Device Management. But will not connect to the network, it does for another employee but not mine, we both are licensed for intune and have the same phone.
    Wednesday, February 28, 2018 1:32 PM